Saturday, July 30, 2005

Google Search

WARNING: THIS POST IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ANIMAL LOVER. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY JOKE OR TALK ON ANIMAL ABUSE OR CRUELTY, PLEASE DO NOT READ ON.



This afternoon, one of the neighbourhood stray cat came to my house and messed up the trash can. Argghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! When I noticed the cat,I nicely call out to her "miao, come here, I give you tuna". The cat must have smelled me as a "NOT-A-CAT-PERSON" and ran out from the door. Not giving up, I brought out a bowl and filled with water and walked towards her. As I got closer pretending to give her food, I splashed the water on her! Lucky that she ran fast to avoid the water. Shit!!!!!

I got back to my computer, went to google and searched "ways to X stray cat". The top search result returned a site www.safehavenforcats.org that pledge for donation. WTF!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

I hate stray cats as well... There're lotsa stray cats in my hostel previously.. And the worst thing is that my Malay coursemates give food to the cats.. So they keep on coming... :( Piss & shit everywhre...

Gggrrrrrrrrrr.........

September 12, 2005 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home