Sunday, August 07, 2005

Hotmail - 25mb

This morning I found out my Hotmail mailbox size is finally increased to 25Mb. I have actually given up hope to see the 25Mb. Before today, I still have the freaking 2Mb that I received at least once a week a warning email on "You mailbox is about to bla bla bla... " yeah yeah. fuck off!!!

I mean, I have the account since the early day of internet boom, am I not a "loyal" customer to be given some pathetic upgrade than the new customer who sign up and immediately getting their 25Mb? WTF!!!!! I still remembered how I signed up to Hotmail in 1995 after using AOL.(Too many personal emails that I can no longer share AOL account with my BF) Hotmail was not even part of Microsoft then. I even done up a paper on the Hotmail and how (much) Microsoft paid to get it.

And so, the question is: With my 1Gb Yahoo mail and 2.4Gb(still growing) Gmail, why the heck I still need Hotmail? Answer: There are still oldfriends that will email me to hotmail once in a bluemoon - though I have informed them on my migration to yahoo.

Anyway, enough said. The increased mailbox size is stil a good news. Thank you Microsoft.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

I stopped using hotmail for long time already.. :P Hotmail is one of my initial email account which I signed up during my university day in 95 or 96 :) My account has been inactive for years already :D

Using yahoo & gmail now. Started using yahoo mail since 1997, till now.. from the initial 4 MB storage space to 6 MB to 100 MB to 250 MB and to the current status of 1 GB ;)

September 12, 2005 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleased tell me how to get hotmail 25MB. because I really need to increase my storage place to get rid of these warnings.
e mail me at w_ibra@hotmail.com
or at w_IBRA@YAHOO.FR.
thank you in advance.

January 04, 2006 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home