Thursday, December 01, 2005

Long Absent

Today is December 1, 2005. Another 30 days toward 2006. The past few months have been depressing, especially last month. I guess that explains my long absent from blogging.



Good thing that the thought of I will be going home soon soothe me. Yes, Chinese New Year is about 2 months from now! I finally got my ticket with the recent AA promotional price. And guess what, I bought only one way ticket! When I told my boss I will be gone for about 2 weeks during CNY with my one way ticket, boss looked at me and asked "You sure you have no problem coming back later?" *hehe*

2 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

Or.... u have a secret plan of not coming back ???? :P

December 04, 2005 10:12 PM  
Blogger Sharl612 said...

No la, just that it makes not much different to buy the ticket now. Actually I am hoping there is some promotional fare from AA and see if I can fly cheap. ;p

December 05, 2005 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home