Saturday, September 03, 2005

McDonalds

I attended a birthday party at McDonald's sometime back. As usual, the McDonald's Birthday party package will send a mascot to "cheer" the kids.

Introducing the purple thing:


Actually, his name is Grimace (I just found out before blogging this). I mean why can't he has a more kids friendly name like Purple Jack? Grimace sounds like Grim A**.

A check on the MacDonals website introduces Grimace:

You can't miss me! I'm the friendly big purple thing that's always seen by Ronald's side.

Stop worrying. I mean you no harm. In fact, I am such a happy, positive person. I'm always ready to do fun things. Some people even tell me that I bring out the child in them. But I'm a bit slow and clumsy.


Yeah right! Big purple scary looking thing that walks like a zombie. And no, I don't think he looks happy and positive and do fun things. He brought out the cries in children!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

Grimace???
What a name, huh?! hahaha....

I still remember myself writing on the case note of one head injury patient, when I assess the GCS level, "Grimace to pain"

Hahhah... I'm not surprised he brougt out "cries" in kids instead of making them happy :P

September 12, 2005 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home