Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Gathering

There is a Christian Fellowship in my company that held weekly gathering for prayer during lunch hour. A mailing list was created to update the list members on activities and share information. Every now and then, I will receive emails inviting me to join the weekly gathering but I have never attended any of them.

This afternoon, a fellow member called and asked that I come over. I hesitated for a while and off I went. For the first time, I joined them. A colleague first led the prayer by reading the bible and sharing his experience. Then others followed to share their stories on how God touch their life and how their prayers were answered. What I gain most out of this gathering is it reminded me the power of prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home