Saturday, December 03, 2005

Curse of busy office

It was a hectic Friday, so much so that I got the headache from the office rush. The headache was gone the moment I stepped out from the office. Arrgghhhh ... the curse of busy office. It is called Stress, you silly!!*kekeke*

I must have looked funny in the office today. Making countless phone calls (sweet talk some, harsh talk some)and running up and down to make sure the project is completed. Good things everyone corporated. (They don't have much of a choice because I told them to do it or die!, just kidding!) But the IT guy told me, it will only be 100% completed if I don't get phone call from him at 11pm tonight. Well, it is now passed midnight, no phone call and I take it as a 100%.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

Hope next week will be a better week :)
And tomorrow will be a better day :D

December 04, 2005 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home