Friday, January 20, 2006

New Challenge

Last week, boss told me that BIG boss has appointed me to take my team members and to set up a Project Department for business process re-engineering.

Yesterday, BIG boss met up with me and officially announced this to me and told me the reason for the sudden decision to have this New Department and why me.

Today, I announced this to my team members who will join me in this new department.

Next Monday, I will tell the rest of my team members that I will no longer be their boss.

I am going to miss the time we jokingly threaten to throw each other out from 10th floor if someone fail the deadline.
I am going to miss the time they all showed up at my door (fun)fighting to try to jump queue and see me.
They are too many things that I am going to miss about. But most importantly, I will miss how they treat me as a friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

All the best :)

January 24, 2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home