Monday, December 26, 2005

Dress Down Week

Christmas Holiday is over. Gotta head back to work tomorrow. The company I work for always allows the "dress down" week before the New Year. That means forget about office attire and dress casually.

It is kind of cool that we can put on Jeans and Tees to go to work. But some people might have taken the "dress down" too far: mini skirt, spaghetti tee, ...
While I enjoy the fashion variety in the office, I don't think it is appropriate though. I mean after all, this is a office building with hundreds of people working here and customers walking in and out. Call me old fashion if you want to. ;/

3 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

wonder how would it be if there's dress down week/or even day in the hospital? :)

December 29, 2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger Sharl612 said...

*Imagine Doctors without uniform .. * Oh No, who is doctor? who is patient? *lol*

December 30, 2005 2:04 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

err.. actually not every doctors wear white coats in the hospital.
I didn't wear white coat for the past 7 years.
Just started wearing it again lately :)

December 30, 2005 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home