Thursday, December 08, 2005

CNY Return Air Ticket

I have been trying to get the free tickets that AA offerred. On that morning when the promotion started, I was sitting anxiously in front of my computer and hitting the "search" and "back" button for the few browser windows I opened up for different destination. Of all the destinations, I mostly want to get the return ticket for my Chinese New Year trip. Argghhhh...... no free ticket for the date I want. Disspointed but still hopeful that, tomorrow I can see free ticket. *wishful thinking*.

On the next day, duh!!! It is the same thing. And with AA server badly congested for the whole day, I finally bought a "priced" ticket - $205.99(plus tax). I know if I delay again, the price for this ticket will go up. Anyway, I will be on two weeks CNY holiday. Yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home