Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Waste Management

Effective April, I am officially transferred from the department that I have attached with for the past 5 years. When I look back to see how far I have gone, I realize that in the last 5 years, I have changed my job title 4 times and each change has added on more responsibilities on both my shoulders.

I once told a colleague that it is the challenges that keep me here! And yes, my jobs have been a troublesome one. I deal with problem after problem. So much so that my team members nickname ourselves - ALAM FLORA - the Solid Waste (layman term = rubbish) Management Company that run around towns in their blue green truck.

A big part of my jobs is to find problem. Yes, you heard that right! My team welcome all problem reported to us. *Muaaaaahhh* We love problem!. We are all trained to "sniff" hard to find hints of smell and despatch our truck to start collecting the trash. *LOL* Yup, it is a real stinky job.

Along the process to manage the solid waste, there is always some sense of fullfillment to see the smiles on the face of people that we took the waste/weight off their shoulders and not forgetting the company bottomline as a result of our "clean up".

3 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

Enjoy your new "job" & your new "responsibility" in your new "department".. No more problems .. I hope :D

April 05, 2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Sharl612 said...

It is the opposite - this one is more problem. Oh!! ... and bigger problem. ;).

April 06, 2006 1:34 AM  
Anonymous Waste Removal Manchester said...

Info strikes deeply in the mind.Thanks for sharing the blog. Hiring Waste Removal Manchester is of two types for commercial purpose and for domestic purpose. Common Management is necessary for both of these. Visit near by skip hire company and get your home surroundings clean and disease free.

September 18, 2012 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home