Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bloggers Meet@Starbucks

I had my first ever bloggers meeting last night. We have Chen, Agus, Sbanboy, and FellowTraveller. My boyfriend, Steven came along with me. We arrived late and was looking for the group at Starbucks and Agus approached me. (I forgot to ask... how come you know that was me?) ;-)

Well, we enjoyed the coffee and the cookies (Agus home baked!) and having a good time chatting. The chocolate chips soft cookies were delicious! Sbanboy has put up some pictures at his blog.

It was a fun night and I truly enjoyed it! Thanks guys!

7 Comments:

Blogger c a r c a r said...

hi this is carcar from kl but now work and residing in singapore. got your blogs from sbanboy site. hehe...

hmmm...sound like you guys really have some fun time yea? i missed it :((

April 09, 2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Sharl612 said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by ;-). Next time you come back KL, we can also meet up, k?

April 10, 2006 12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, when will the bf aka smilin ninja gonna start blogging? :p

April 10, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

nice meet up with u :)
Agus told me he knows how u look like earlier on.. (Might be u are very popular at school during those days? :P)
So I guess that is how he recognised u..

I will write a post on this as well later on :D

Huh? so the smilin ninja nicks that I saw frequently (I guess in Ann's blog) is your bf's nick? heheh..

April 10, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger Sharl612 said...

Kailow,
May be he just like to leave footprints in people blog. ;p
How you doing, pal?

Chen,
It was nice to meet and certainly cool to get to know you all! ;)

You know after I come back, I suddenly realized why Agus cannot remember me. I was not known as Sharon then. ;) Popular? Well, more like a rebel in those days. *lol*

And so, now you know the face behind the masked Ninja. hehehe..

April 10, 2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger sbanboy said...

nice meeting u :)

April 11, 2006 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sharl, good..same old' stuff :)

April 12, 2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home