Tuesday, April 18, 2006

By the roadside

Yesterday evening, as I was waiting for a friend in front of the house, I noticed a small white patch of paper stuck on the grass.



And then this philosophical thought ran through my mind:

Taking the beating of the rain and the heating from the sun, this little piece of paper was washed off and "melted" itself to the grass growing by the roadside.

Are we human then, after settling in a place, by chance or by choice, take up the challanges and melt ourselves in the crowd and the environment surrounding us?



To be or not to be .... the paper by the roadside? *Muahahahaha*

4 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

Whhite patches on the green field.. the colour is very outstanding..
but this reminds me of something...
sometimes, I forget to take out the tissue papers from pockets before I dump the clothing into the washing machine..
And.. the end result is similar to what I see in the picture..
hahah..

And.. u are goodlah.. can come up with such philosophical thought :)

April 19, 2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger Sharl612 said...

The tissue+washing machine effect is a screaming moment for many people. May be next time you can share that in your blog. *hahaha*

I guess my mind too bo liao . . . see grass also can think of something.*lol*

April 19, 2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger sbanboy said...

Hey a nice thought ... makes me think .... we can learn to adapt .... like if life gives u a lemon, let's learn to make lemonade out of it ...

Thanks for sharing :)

April 22, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Sharl612 said...

sbanboy,
Lemonade huh! Well said.. ;) Thanks for sharing this too.

April 29, 2006 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home